David Noll is a trial attorney with extensive experience in complex commercial litigation. Mr. Noll primarily represents Fortune 500 clients in the direct broadcast satellite industry and routinely handles cases involving business disputes.
A substantial portion of his law practice is also devoted to prosecuting and defending labor and employment-related cases. Mr. Noll is Board Certified in Labor & Employment by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and has successfully litigated cases brought under Title VII, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), Family & Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and numerous other state and federal anti-discrimination and retaliation statutes.
Throughout his legal career he has litigated a wide array of business issues with millions of dollars at stake, ranging from software development and television programming disagreements to complex asset purchase agreements.
Mr. Noll’s practice encompasses all phases of litigation through trial and appeal in state and federal courts around the country, as well as, in alternate dispute resolution.
- Board Certified, Texas Board of Legal Specialization – Labor & Employment
- Texas Super Lawyers (2014-2023)
- Texas Super Lawyers, Rising Stars Edition (2011-2012)
- Rated AV ® Preeminent for Ethical Standards & Legal Ability, Martindale-Hubbell
- Texas Top Rated Lawyers, Featuring AV ® Preeminent Rated Attorneys (2012-2021)
- Houston’s “Top Lawyers”, H-Texas Magazine, 2011-2021
- Named a “Go-To Law Firm” by In-House Law Departments at the Top 500 Companies magazine (2012-2013)
- Power Lawyers & Law Firms, Modern Luxury Houston, 2013
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California